New Visitor

website search

Why do I only get one page of results when using the search box on comcast.net? When I click next page, the same results are shown again, and again, and again.....

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: website search

hoopvol wrote:

Why do I only get one page of results when using the search box on comcast.net? When I click next page, the same results are shown again, and again, and again.....

The pages have different results but the sponsored links (top 3-5 links) do not change from page to page.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

No, All of the results shown on the first page are again all shown again on the second page, then the third, etc.. I get no new results at all on any other page.This includes the whole page, not just the top 3-5 links.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Someone else has reported this issue today

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Xfinity-com-Website/Search-engine-troubles/td-p/1570655

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.