Contributor
Contributor

xfinity has a terrible home page, really it's the people that maintain it

top video's keep moving, won't let you pick the one you selected. this happens a least twice a week , since comcast went to xfinity. after all this time you would think you would of solvoed this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: xfinity has a terrible home page, really it's the people that maintain it

wrote:

top video's keep moving, won't let you pick the one you selected. this happens a least twice a week , since comcast went to xfinity. after all this time you would think you would of solvoed this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete your cookies, cache, and viewing history and then try watching a Top Video again.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Recognized Contributor

That seems to be the standard response from Comcast to any issue.  it has been their response for years.  I guess it is their way to get rid of the complainer , but not really solve the issue.

Official Employee
ComcastMelissa

Some customers may experience problems accessing comcast.net at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Melissa Mendoza
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@comcast.com
Contributor
Contributor

did what you said and it's still the same. any other great idea's????????????

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

wrote:

did what you said and it's still the same. any other great idea's????????????

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Contributor
Contributor

home page

why take up the space on the home page with all these top news video's if you can't watch them. when you try to select one it keeps moving to the next one then goes all the way through the list then starts over again. i've cleaned out "ALL" of my browser and still no sucess. this has been an on goiong problem for many months. maybe 3 times a week this happens. except for this week it's been doing it for the passed 5 days.

Recognized Contributor

Re: home page

I have had that happen to me. I solve that problem by refreshing the page. It seems to be an intermittent glitch in Comcast website that no one wants to take ownership of.

Regular Problem Solver
BlueJay

Re: home page

Why not try a different home page for news..  There seems to be less clutter and trash on Google's home page:

http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=in&pog=false

I have all of my "important" comcast sites bookmarked/ signed in and remembered.  Never go to the homepage unless my system hiccups..  :smileyhappy:

ciao,bj