New Visitor
jgb1mookie

Can I stream Xfinity online shows on my Wii or Samsung Bluray?

I have internet connection to TV and can access internet thru Wii or access netflix with Bluray.  I am comcast triple play customer.  Is their a way to stream the content online at Xfinity to TV over the Bluray or Wii?

New Visitor
silverjanelle1

Re: Can I stream Xfinity online shows on my Wii or Samsung Bluray?

I have the exact same question.  Did Comcast ever respond?

New Visitor
mandysmom

I dont think you can; at least not through the Wii.  With the xfinity player needing an Adobe Flash and Wii not having the capability to run it, I dont see how it can be done.  I am not all that great at technical jargin, so please excuse.  But I could be wrong....but so far cannot get a straight answer through Comcast.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

you cannot stream comcast through anything live.  you can watch on demand shows on your pc or your mobile device if you have the xfinity tv app.  Coming soon your going to be able to watch on demand on your xbox 360 in the near future. 

New Visitor
jtburg

I just bought a Sony Bluray hoping to be able to steam Xfinity. I am a triple play memeber and would like this capability. Why will Comcast not provide the service or at least answer the questions so we do not have to guess? The seem to be able to stream to I-phones.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

fuKUXfinity wrote:

So, Comcast keeps sending me messages to "see" the reply to my post.  I noticed my post is gone and when I click on the link to view the reply it says "message not found."  That is one way to keep customers in the dark about the lack of quality in the service.

Your previous posts have been removed from our "Nanny" filter. Any type of offensive words in posts are removed.

At this time, XFINITY.com/tv is not compatible with Wii or Samsung Bluray Players. 

Every day we’re working to make Xfinity TV programming available to our customers in more ways including the Xbox, connected TVs, on websites like Xfinity TV and HBOGo, on tablets, and on other devices.  We will continue to work with our partners to deliver even more choices to our customers in more places.

This thread has been passed along to our product team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
kludleo

I have a BP620 LG Blu-Ray player, it's pretty up to date. I cannot, however, find any apps for xfinity from LG TV apps. Does xfinity have or will it have apps for blu-ray players?