Visitor

Disney Channel Xfinity App

My son is trying to watch Ant Farm Season 2, and the app is saying Error 400-1: Your parental control settings do not allow you to view this content.  Where are these settings so that I can change them??

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Disney Channel Xfinity App

it looks like that app pulls the settings for parental controls from your account.

https://customer.comcast.com/Secure/UserSettings

New Visitor
Jherico

Parental controls errors on multiple devices, multiple apps

Last night my son started getting Error400-1 on the Disney Jr iPad app, but only as long as I was signed into the comcast account.  When I signed out, the free episodes started working.  I also discovered that HBO Go returned an error about parental controls when I tried to sign in on the same device.  

Thinking it was perhaps an issue with the jailbroken iPad, I tried HBO Go on my on my Kindle Fire HD and got the same parental controls service error.

I've never used the parental controls features on the Comcast account and checked to see it wasn't set up in my account settings.  It looks like something has failed on the Comcast server side.  Please fix it or provide some sort of status.

Visitor

I am trying to change them, but when I enter my pin, nothing happens.  Is that part of the site having problems right now?

Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

i dont know I can do it, do you have the right pin?

The opinions expressed by me on this forum are mine only as a customer. I do not work for comcast nor do I represent them in any way.

New Visitor
Jherico

It's not the app, its the parental controls service on comcast's side.  Similar problems are happening on the HBO Go iPad and Android apps.