New Visitor
Hoospe

Mobile app for iPad TV listing lists programming at the wrong time

the TV Listing function of the mobile app for iPad has always had a problem determining when 'Now' is. It is usually one day off. I usually have to select some other day and then go back and select the day I really want to view the program listings I want. Now in addition to that problem it can't tell what time of day it is. If the current time is 10:00 pm, it starts listing programs at 11:30 pm instead of 10:00 and it doesn't let you scroll back. This problem just started for me a day or two ago. Is this a known bug?
Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Mobile app for iPad TV listing lists programming at the wrong time

I have never heard that one before.  One thing you might want to check, make sure on your pc under your account you have your zip code set correctly and its not set to automatic, that can mess things up.

New Visitor
Hoospe

The problem occurs on an iPad, not a PC. Location services are enabled and time zone is set to Cupertino which should be the same as PST I would think.
Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

the app uses your account information from your xfinity account which is on your PC.  you need to login to your xfinity account on your PC as the primary account holder and make sure you have your zip code on your account there set correctly.  The app needs to sych with that info on your account.   make sure you can get it work on your pc first, if you cant get it working there its not goingt to work on any mobile device.

Contributor

Same exact problem.  App is off by exactly one day... not an hour, not by a few minutes... but exactly one day.  It always shows TOMORROWs programming.  It sucks because the only fix is deleting the app and then adding it back on the iPAD but even that only works for a day or so and then back to it being off by a day.