New Visitor
GogoCharli

Re: This video cannot be played. Error 400

Mine does the same, but it's not on my iMac OS X Version 10.7.2, it's actually on my iPad Software Version 5.0.1 that it doesn't work. All the functional abilities work, for the exception of the main one: VIDEO, and same here, I keep getting the following:

ERROR 400 

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video. 

I have the HD Premiere package, which means all channels available to view thru "PLAY NOW" should not be an issue. Eve short 30 min. clips are not available to view either.., I never had this issue with TimeWarner with my iPad, I never had to get separate apps or download unnecessary things in addition to having to clear history, cookies enable this or disable that with them. What seem to be the issue? Could you please help me? I've reset my iPad, logged in and out of Xfinity, uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinity App..., I'm exhausting all methods....

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

GogoCharli wrote:

Mine does the same, but it's not on my iMac OS X Version 10.7.2, it's actually on my iPad Software Version 5.0.1 that it doesn't work. All the functional abilities work, for the exception of the main one: VIDEO, and same here, I keep getting the following:

ERROR 400 

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video. 

I have the HD Premiere package, which means all channels available to view thru "PLAY NOW" should not be an issue. Eve short 30 min. clips are not available to view either.., I never had this issue with TimeWarner with my iPad, I never had to get separate apps or download unnecessary things in addition to having to clear history, cookies enable this or disable that with them. What seem to be the issue? Could you please help me? I've reset my iPad, logged in and out of Xfinity, uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinity App..., I'm exhausting all methods....

What videos are you trying to watch on your iPad?

What version of the app do you have installed?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
MegW

I also have this problem. I could watch video yesterday using the xfinity app, but today I got the error 400 message. I have an iPad 2, everything is up to date. Does anyone have a solution?
Official Employee
ComcastJoe

MegW wrote:
I also have this problem. I could watch video yesterday using the xfinity app, but today I got the error 400 message. I have an iPad 2, everything is up to date. Does anyone have a solution?

Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app and then try watching videos again.

Thanks,
Joe

New Visitor
director96

I updated to iOS 5.1.1. and I have the latest version of the Xfinity TV app for ipad, but all videos on "Play now" give the message "sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video". Is there anything I can do? I've tried uninstalling, re installing, logging out, everything.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

director96 wrote:

I updated to iOS 5.1.1. and I have the latest version of the Xfinity TV app for ipad, but all videos on "Play now" give the message "sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video". Is there anything I can do? I've tried uninstalling, re installing, logging out, everything.

Try using a different Wi-fi network and let me know if it works.

Thanks,
Joe