New Visitor
JTzepp

Re: WatchEspn iPhone App

I have been a long time Comcast subscriber. I want the WatchESPN app to be available so I can watch it through my Apple TV. Other providers have limited to where you have to be on their Internet network in order to run the app. I would even be satisfied with this.

New Visitor
Rockos

I feel the same. I wish we had this app. I am writing from m iPad.
New Visitor
Kneelnelon

I agree
New Visitor

Not supporting WatchESPN is one of the reasons why many in my neighborhood have switched to Verizon FiOS recently. Xfinity get in the game.
New Visitor
GoogleCalendar

Comcast you need to handle this asap. Otherwise you might have an occupy comcast protest on your hands....

New Visitor
elijahlight

I agree and support
New Visitor

Comcast, please offer Watch ESPN for iphone!!!  I love ESPN and want to be able to follow my teams wherever I am.

New Visitor
laffere

Agree. Need this. Seems like Comcast is really being responsive on this. Par for the course.
New Visitor
fitzpatkaren

I think Comcast needs to work this out.

I would pay an additional fee for this capability.

ESPN would do well to offer this directly to the end user and cut the ISP out of the deal altogether.

New Visitor
Chibster83

Please support this app. I'm a Comcast customer and would like to watch on my iPad
New Visitor
Johnhen

We need this!!!!!
New Visitor

I agree

New Visitor
Nwalker45

Watch espn

We want the app!
Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Watch espn

call comast and tell them.  it is not supported by comast yet.

New Visitor
shareez

we need this!!!!!!!!

New Visitor
northernmi

Not sure why Comcast does not support this. It's not like they are taking this away from a local station since ESPN is on cable,which most people are paying for anyways. Why not support it?
Visitor

I agree. Come on Comcast-work it out with espn so we can stream to iPads. You worked it out for computers so really this can be done with a tablet. Otherwise why the heck do I pay you $200/month?
New Visitor
Puzzle33

This is rediculous this isn't available to us....How do the other have this and we don't....Soooo disappointing

New Visitor

I am a soccer lover and this app would be the greatest gift ever. Please Comcast hear our cry and allow access. A lot of customers would truly appreciate it.
New Visitor
rasik700

We all need this app. Common Comcast what r u gys thinking? 

New Visitor
dmatt526

The watch ESPN app would add a ton of value to my Comcast subscription.
New Visitor
Jangelaguirre

Re: WatchESPN

They really need to adress this issue with watchespn app fo xfinity users
New Visitor
Reddogpatch

Yes please add it, so we can watch ESPN Live on our mobile devices. 

New Visitor
POINBOULDER

Re: WatchESPN

I've requested, begged and complained to Comcast. They don't care. ESPN3 is powered by Xfinity!!! And Comcast customers can't watch it on iPads or Androids!!!

New Visitor
wrenshaw

Agree 100% with rtmoon's statement. We are shelling out big bucks every month for Comcast service. It appears (justifying so) many are contemplating switching services to the competition Verizon FiOS because Comcast has chosen to not address availability options for the "watchESPN" app. This non-responsive tight lipped approach in which Comcast has essentially taken the high road is disturbing and unacceptable in my opinion. I will definitely be re-evaluating what other cable subscribers' who suit my needs, as a long time paying comcast customer I really just expect more. For starters why it's not available and what is being done to resolve this issue. Ignoring it and giving generic cust. service responses just doesn't cut it.
New Visitor
wrenshaw

nevereven wrote:

I sent a message to each of the three "bloggers" -- whose activity, incidently, was pretty moribund.  The single response I got was from someone else altogether, to wit:

We currently do not carry the ESPN app. However, you can access ESPN3 via the web using your Comcast.net credentials to access live and previously recorded sporting events.

Thank you,
Elisa Stagliano

So, that was totally useless.  Imagine that.

BethKatz wrote:

Complain louder directly to Comcast. This is a customer-to-customer help forum that Comcast employees rarely read.

For example, go to Comcast Voices and comment. Maybe try these three:

http://blog.comcast.com/author/matt-lederer/

http://blog.comcast.com/author/jt-ramsay/

http://blog.comcast.com/author/rick-germano/

Hello? Anyone at Comcast really care or maybe want to chime in here? Other than Comcast's rep "Elisha" on 9/13 which answered absolutely nothing whatsoever, there has been Zero feedback as to the future availability of watchESPN on android and iOS devices. Avoidance of this particular topic has really left some negetive impressions on Comcast resulting in many fed up customers moving over to Verizon FiOS. Can anyone from Comcast provide a little insight into watchESPN app support by Comcast? The ball is in your court.
New Visitor
Jmhthefirst

I'm writing Comcast because I (with many others) would like to see it support the new application released for the iPhone/iPad yesterday. As of right now, only time Warner cable, verizon Fios and bright house network subscribers can use this app. It is up to comcast to allow this service just like the Espn3.com site, but this new app is much more desirable and would please thousands of sports fans. Please look into this and offer a simple service to your existing customers. Please Comcast customers, reply to this post if you'd like to help get access to this iPhone/iPad app. The only way we will have a chance at getting to use the Espn application is if we speak out and support this post with as many comments as possible. A simple "I agree and support this idea" is all that's needed for a post!!!! Please help us!!! Thank you
New Visitor
WatchESPN

Watch ESPN and GotoBTN

Let's go Comcast, get it together. Let subscribers use these great apps. ESPN & BTN #movetodtv
New Visitor
Sumisr

Re: Watch ESPN and GotoBTN

Plase add watchespn.com access for xfinity subscribers.

It is a shame that we are being denied what is freely available to subscribers of other services. Comcast needs to sort this out quickly.

New Visitor

Watch espn app

I pay a ton. At least give me access to actual content that IS and SHOULD be available. Not like the garbage xfinity tv app that does not even work with my ancient cable box. I don't care if you have to pay Disney, take it out of the cash u have been milking from me for decades. Verizon Fios here I come. Let the countdown begin. <br>PS...really, you're going to make me scroll through an advertisement every time I open the menu on my "upgraded" Xfinity user interface.
New Visitor

Help Comcast , I want to be able to use this app..... Watch ESPN
New Visitor
liquidnitro5

I agree and support this idea! Bring it on!

New Visitor
shtupngolf

Please allow the use of this App!!
New Visitor

I just got myself a new iPad for Christmas, but I can't use the Watch ESPN app or watch ESPN video using the web browser. I would like Comcast to support the Watch ESPN iPhone/iPad app.
Regular Contributor

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

As Manderso has posted, Comcast and The Walt Disney Company announced an unprecedented distribution deal that will bring our Xfinity TV customers broad access to more top sports, news and entertainment on television, online, tablets and handheld devices into the next decade. The deal is a continuation as well as an expansion of our existing relationship with Disney and further underscores our goal of bringing consumers the best content using the latest technology and cloud innovation.

Xfinity TV customers will receive broad access to existing authenticated products like WatchESPN, as well as upcoming authenticated products, including WatchDisneyChannel, WatchDisneyXD and WatchDisneyJunior.  These services will give Comcast’s Xfinity TV customers more opportunities to access live and video on demand content, both in-home and out-of-home, on their computers, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles.

As of right now, I have no further information like a release date or timetable. As soon as more information becomes available, I will pass it along to you all.

To read all the whole press release and learn what else is included in this distribution agreement, please go here:

http://www.comcast.com/about/pressrelease/pressreleasedetail.ashx?SCRedirect=true&PRID=1142

Thank you for your patience.

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
New Visitor
zXa

[ Edited ]
Thanks adminJoe, now light a fire under the folks in charge
Contributor

When is this being rolled out??

New Visitor
bru123

Comcast (xfinity) please allow us to watch  the espn iphone app.I'm up in age spend alot of time watching over the wife this app would help me pass the time thank you

Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I've seen on a couple of other sites - The roll out will not happen for "several months" or until  "the spring". Same thing I guess...

I don't understand the wait.

New Visitor
corpuscular

I agree and would like to be able to use this app.
New Visitor
BGroover

I bought Apple TV and an iPhone 4S expecting to be able to watch the basketball games that are only on ESPN3.    Boy was I disappointed in my internet provider when I found out Comcast, unlike so many other providers, is not giving this service to its customers.  How can they claim to be the best?  I'm afraid I'm going to have to switch.

New Visitor

i can't believe that XFinity is so behind...Please play catch up and support this app...

New Visitor
kuruptmixer

It's nice that xfinity got a deal going, however they did little to offer when it would be in place. It would HELP A LOT if xfinity let the customers know when we can use the WatchESPN app. 

Please Xfinity, speed things up and let the customers get this :smileyhappy: 

Contributor
Renesis13B

Renesis13B wrote:

slindholm wrote:
Tell anyone and everyone you know to please comment on this post. It's 2 links down on google search for "WatchEspn Comcast App" and the more people that get involved the greater the chance we will get access to this app!

If you are reading this post right now because you want comcast to allow it's customers access to the WatchEspn app, please comment on this link and show your support!!!

Thank you!!

Hopefully. I can't use the xfinity app because my box does not support it. Now I can't use the WatchESPN app because our service provider does not support it.. Sigh, I'm out of luck. There's always a catch to everything..

Man.. I waited so long..

New Visitor
ECr52

I have been waiting for comcast xfinity to support the Watch ESPN App on my Android smartphone.  Please let me stay with Comcast and not look into switching my service to Verizon becasue of this.

New Visitor
Leo1111

I'm leaving Comcast soon for the competition if they don't get on board with this. Why stay if they refuse to innovate? It's not like they are cheaper and better.....giving it one more month, then TV and Internet going somewhere else
New Visitor

Please partner with ESPN for the ESPN Watch.  It seemed to take a year or so before we got ESPN3.  Thank you thank you that!  If we had verizon in this area - I would change to them so I could have it.  Look at the WHY you are in business - my $210 fees paid everymonth is my 'vote'.  If I had another choice that offered it.  I would take it. 

Nice Monopoly my friend.  Sure wish we could have a CHOICE.

New Visitor

I too would like to ESPN available live on my iPhone 4.  tigered

New Visitor
SunilBothra

Re: WatchEspn iPhone App/Android

We need this