New Visitor
jjrk

Xfinity Android TV App

When viewing the On Demand TV listings, there is not an option to display the shows by popularity or alphabetical order.  The order that the shows are shown is not useful

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Xfinity Android TV App

the view you see is the same kind of view you see on your guide on your box. you box has no ability to view by popularity or order either.  The android app only lets you see tv listings or manage your dvr thats it, what exactly do you want it to do.?

New Visitor
jjrk

When you view all on demand shows on the cable box the display on the TV screen is in alphabetical order - the display on the Android App is in random order making it hard to use.

Yes you can select the 1st letter of what you want to watch as you can on the cable box- but you can't efficiently show all like you can on the cable box.

To answer the question what do I want it to do?  It's an application running on a computer - I expect to be able to sort / filter results anyway I like. I would also expect the ability to flag content that I a) do not want to see or b) always appear at the bottom of the list because it is content I am not interested in.

Don't get me wrong it is a good app but it has so much potential to become a great app.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

First of all there is no view on demand all on the cable box and in order.  If you have that you are different than all of us.   on the cable box in my motorola world you go to on demand and you then have to choose a network lets say hbo.  Then you choose movies and then it will list in aph order.  is that what you are referring to.

on line on the left side of the screen are filters where you filter by channel or by name or date or whatever.   There are many options.  you should get all you want on there as I do but if you are in a SA or Cisco market you maybe more limited