New Visitor
Kaylanassouri

Xfinity on demand doesn't have all the episodes it should have.

I'm using the xfinity tv app for my IPhone, and when I search for tv shows it brings up WAY more episodes then the actual on demand has. Why cant we access all the extra episodes on the actual tv xfinity on demand? I don't want to watch them on my phone, is there a different way to find more episode that i'm missing?
Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Xfinity on demand doesn't have all the episodes it should have.

the licensing for mobile products is different than for the regular on demand, that's why you see a difference.   There is no way to FIND more episodes.  between watching on your tv, computer and mobile device you should be able to find most episodes, but just not all in the same place

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Xfinity on demand doesn't have all the episodes it should have.

Kaylanassouri wrote:
I'm using the xfinity tv app for my IPhone, and when I search for tv shows it brings up WAY more episodes then the actual on demand has. Why cant we access all the extra episodes on the actual tv xfinity on demand? I don't want to watch them on my phone, is there a different way to find more episode that i'm missing?

After you search, make sure that you click the On Demand tab at the top to filter only On Demand results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe