Visitor
michellereed14

iPad App, DVR Manager, and Pandora/Facebook Apps All Not Working

Hi,

I just got new XFINITY Digital service.  I have the PX001ANM X1 box and I'm being told this is eligible for apps and other advaced features in area code 02053.  I get three problems, which I suspect are the same underlying cause:

1.  When I run the XFINITY TV iPad app it gives me the "No Eligible TVs".

2.  When I try to enable the Pandora & Facebook apps it tells me to go to xfinity.com/x1.  When I log in and try to "connect accounts", I get the following error: "We're sorry, but you're not set up for XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform"

3.  When I go to the customer web portal and I try to use the DVR Manager, it says the service is available in my area but I get the following error: "DVR Manager is available in your area. However, we are 
unable to detect a compatible DVR in your household."

Not sure what's going on.  Is there a "subscription" or "service" you need to enable for me to do this?

Thanks

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: iPad App, DVR Manager, and Pandora/Facebook Apps All Not Working

What area of the country are you in?  That box is only available in a few markets currently as it is brand new.

Most folks on here do not have and cannot get that box, so hopefully someone from comcast can chime in to help you.

How long ago did you get the service?  It takes a few days for all the account settings to get set up. 

If you click the link below what does it say under manage cable boxes and dvr's?  your going to have to get them to show up on your computer before even thinking about any apps on the ipad. 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/settings

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: iPad App, DVR Manager, and Pandora/Facebook Apps All Not Working

michellereed14 wrote:

Hi,

I just got new XFINITY Digital service.  I have the PX001ANM X1 box and I'm being told this is eligible for apps and other advaced features in area code 02053.  I get three problems, which I suspect are the same underlying cause:

1.  When I run the XFINITY TV iPad app it gives me the "No Eligible TVs".

2.  When I try to enable the Pandora & Facebook apps it tells me to go to xfinity.com/x1.  When I log in and try to "connect accounts", I get the following error: "We're sorry, but you're not set up for XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform"

3.  When I go to the customer web portal and I try to use the DVR Manager, it says the service is available in my area but I get the following error: "DVR Manager is available in your area. However, we are 
unable to detect a compatible DVR in your household."

Not sure what's going on.  Is there a "subscription" or "service" you need to enable for me to do this?

Thanks

There was a ticket opened for you yesterday (11/18) and our team is working on it now. Someone will reach out to you shortly.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe