Visitor

Spartacus Libertus only in spanish??

the title pretty much explains itself but i tried watching the new spartacus episode libertus on my computer and the only version thats available to watch is the spanish version.

Visitor

Re: Spartacus Libertus only in spanish??

same issue here

New Visitor
waahooo

Same here, why would they only put it up in spanish...makes no sense

New Visitor
MellowMontee

Yah this is upsetting

New Visitor
MellowMontee

Just noticed all of them are in spanish now

New Visitor
Cedo

Same here. Comcast never relents do they... Who takes responsibility for this stuff? Anyone? 

New Visitor
angelow

They straight up only have 1 person who answers problems on the forums too, and he can't fix the problem either since it's on their end not ours. Pretty cool.

New Visitor
angelow

Since he is going to say this i figure ill just say it now, all of the episodes are in both spanish and english, it's the 1 that says "hd" that's in english and you don't need an HD monitor to watch it. 

However the newest episode does not have an HD version, just like episode 1 and 2 of this season didn't have 1 for a while.

New Visitor
jaybird346

Comcast take responsiblity!?  That'll be the day.  What kinda commies put the first available version of something in a language it was not originally aired in?  In a language not spoken by the majority of its subscribers.  Maybe there just idiots.  Probably the more likely explanation. True blue geniouses for putting spanish content on an english site if I wanted spanish I would click the little button on the site for spanish!

New Visitor
spruce2

What is so difficult to just put up a Spanish and English version in both regular and HD all at once? I don't understand why Comcast is so inconsistent with putting up videos and what is with the delay in posting videos. 

Contributor

I have decided that all the people working at comcast must be baked. Instead of fixing problems and being helpful, they probably are taking bong rips and laughing at all problems they don't care to fix. When an issue is resolved it always comes back soon after. all i want is an english version of sparticus. last time i looked this was the US.Latin would make more sense than this

New Visitor
asd456

Wow!, its 10AM and still not fixed!

Visitor

[ Edited ]

thank you who ever fixed it both the spanish and HD version i mean english version are up there now

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Hi all,

I am sorry for the delay. As mentioned, both versions are now both up and running correctly.

Even when both episodes are available, it is not clear what episode is in Spanish and what episode is in English. I am passing a request along to our product team to make this more clear.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe