Regular Contributor
Vancefish

Stuck on a Rizzoli and Isles splash screen AFTER the commercials were over!

[ Edited ]

TRYING to watch the new episodes of Falling skies (not that that part matters). I made it to the first commercial break and it gets stuck on a Rissoli and Isles splash screen. I've reloaded a dozen times, tried reloading the entire site a couple times. NO LUCK, absolutely STUCK on this screen over and OVER again!!!

It shows 3-4 ads. A hot dog ad, a Rizzoli and Isles ad, then an ad with people building a shelf, then the Genie in the car, with the kid passing gas ad. THEN the Rizzoli and Isles splash screen. OVER AND OVER AND OVER!~!!!!!!!

I SO hate this site! I come over here to watch something every few months and there is ALWAYS an issue. MAYBE you guys will fix this in a few years like the freezing/pausing problems??

Regular Contributor
Vancefish

Re: Stuck on a Rizzoli and Isles splash screen AFTER the commercials were over!

Well I went and watched the episode on TNT (I think it was). Hulu plus linked me to their site, which had me sign into THIS site.

THEN it told me I needed a software update (This site somehow never triggered).

After the update I came back here and tried again. STUCK IN THE SAME SPOT AGAIN!!!

So, I watched that episode on the other site, (signed into THIS site for access).

Then I was able to watch the 2nd episode here with no issues.

Off to watch the third. With any luck I won't report back.

Regular Contributor
Vancefish

Same issue. new commercial

[ Edited ]

Yep! Same exact story. Except it's now an Oscar mayer bacon ad I can't seem to get past, and I'm watching Big bang theory. Still no replies to answer this eh?

Regular Contributor
Vancefish

Three days later, still can't get past this Oscar Meyer bacon splach screen ad.

Regular Contributor
Vancefish

Well that looks to be about it. 11 threads on the same subject going back to MAY. No real replies from Comcast, No fixes. Just many threads.

Maybe having page 1 be mostly this issue will get SOMETHING to happen. (I doubt it but it was worth a shot).

P.S. I've been stuck on that Oscar Meyer ad the entire time I did this. It never moved.