New Visitor
meow123
Accepted Solution

error 572

everytime i try to click on a movie it starts to load then just says: sorry, we're having difficulty playing your video and says error 572.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: error 572

meow123 wrote:

everytime i try to click on a movie it starts to load then just says: sorry, we're having difficulty playing your video and says error 572.

What specific videos are you trying to watch? Please tell me so I can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
meow123

we have tried watching 2 different movies and a tv series and nothing works. specifically, bridesmaids or the town and the bachelorette. they all try to start playback and then we get an error message. thanks for all your help.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

meow123 wrote:

we have tried watching 2 different movies and a tv series and nothing works. specifically, bridesmaids or the town and the bachelorette. they all try to start playback and then we get an error message. thanks for all your help.

Bridemaids and The Town use a different video player than the Bachelorette does. Are you getting any other messages besides 572?

Thanks,
Joe

New Visitor
meow123

Yes we are getting error 560 when we try to watch the bachelorette and error 572 when we try to watch a movie.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

meow123 wrote:

Yes we are getting error 560 when we try to watch the bachelorette and error 572 when we try to watch a movie.

Try completely removing Adobe Flash Player from your computer and then go here to download and install it again.

Once you install it, try playing the Bachelorette again and let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe

New Visitor
KOTL

trying to watch on a mac book pro through safari or an asus eee pc through chrome and I get the 572 message or a prompt to reinstall silverlight and relaunch the browser but nothing gets me past the error to actual viewing. Trying to watch the wire, but this was happening pre-weekend on the mac for any show so I used my hubbys dell all weekend. this is a lot of wasted time and frustration at times Im trying to decompress w/a show.

New Visitor
KOTL

and Joe,

I uninstalled anything silverlight and used your link to install fresh and get the same thing. I've wasted my entire free afternoon on this bs and im thoroughly disgruntled. What a sham.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

KOTL wrote:

and Joe,

I uninstalled anything silverlight and used your link to install fresh and get the same thing. I've wasted my entire free afternoon on this bs and im thoroughly disgruntled. What a sham.

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe

New Visitor
meow123

I uninstalled and installed Adobe Flash Player. I can now watcch movies and tv shows.

Thanks for your help.

New Visitor
Kamaria84

I'm having the same issues! I've tried playing Trueblood and Yo Gabba Gabba.

here's my info:

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 174.53.168.100 My operating system: Windows - undefined My web browser: Firefox 13 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: Not Installed Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, cb, ch, ar, aw, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, br, bo, bt, cc, f, m, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: False
New Visitor
chassidipapas

I installed the adobe flash player and it is still giving me the error.  here is my info

My Device Information My Zip Code: 97006 My Cable Provider: Comcast West Portland Digital My myDVR Manager Status: Unknown My Set Top Box Names: Unknown My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 192.55.54.40 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; AlexaToolbar/amzni-3.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; AlexaToolbar/amzni-3.0) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 r300 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, g, ak, cb, ch, ar, aw, e, aj, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, bk, br, c, bo, cj, bt, cc, f, m, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
Official Employee
ComcastJoe

chassidipapas wrote:

I installed the adobe flash player and it is still giving me the error.  here is my info

My Device Information My Zip Code: 97006 My Cable Provider: Comcast West Portland Digital My myDVR Manager Status: Unknown My Set Top Box Names: Unknown My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 192.55.54.40 My operating system: Windows - Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 8 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; AlexaToolbar/amzni-3.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; AlexaToolbar/amzni-3.0) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 r300 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, g, ak, cb, ch, ar, aw, e, aj, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, bk, br, c, bo, cj, bt, cc, f, m, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True

Did you uninstall the previous version of the Flash Player when you installed it again? I ask because we want all users to uninstall any older versions to avoid any conflicts with the new version.

Thanks,
Joe

New Visitor
aameemic

i have a 57c2 error when i try to access the big ten network. can you help

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

aameemic wrote:

i have a 57c2 error when i try to access the big ten network. can you help

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, are any other live streams or videos giving you this issue?

Thanks,
Joe