error code rdk 03032

error code rdk 03032

New Visitor
Spyder81c

Re: error code rdk 03032

We have this code risk 03032 want is this
New Visitor

I do too and it prevents the remote from working. This has been going on for 3 days
New Visitor
Txvet

Have had the error code RDK-03032 for several days. Comcast (xfinity) recording said unplug the box and wait then plug back in and it will re-set. No such luck. Nothing helps except time, then it starts all over again. Finally got a human being on the line and a service tech will be out in a couple of days. Not too happy....... Any ideas? This new platform was supposed to be "all that"........not so much, wish I had my old box back!
New Visitor
brentlewellen

I just got the box yesterday.  Worked great last night.  Just went to turn on the Giants game and got this code.  Ugh.  Guess I'll call support.

Official Employee

This code means the box can't talk to the cloud(according to tier 2), more often than not its a cable issue (bad wall plate, bad piece of cable)
New Visitor
vkeszler

I see a lot of references to this 03032 error being related to cable issues. I'm not sure I buy that. I've had the box for over a year. Initially we had to have several service calls to "test the line", boost the signal, etc. We STILL have this issue somewhat randomly. It may be weeks between incidents. It happens at various times of day or night. Sometimes we just turn off the TV and do something else. Sometimes we reboot the box, which usually, but not always, resolves it. Every time it happens it makes me more tempted to finally eliminate cable altogether.

New Visitor
rellsworth

I've had my xfinity x1 box for almost a month now and was really happy, until tonight. This is my first time getting the error code RDK 03032. The remote power button flashes red (instead of green) whenever I push a button. Been trying to raise (24/7) support on the phone for several hours, each time the phone rings and rings before hanging up on me. Finally went online and tried to "chat" with support, no analyst even showed up (waited 30 minutes). Last option was this forum and now posting this gripe. My new, bright and shiny is now a paperweight.

New Visitor
JoeH12

You are kiddin man..This is sub par.  Been trying to chat for some time now online with someone, can get no response.  Just waiting for analyst.  My X1 too is down...threw the rdk 03032 error code, so I pulled the power and waited before plugging back in.  Waited for the 4 red dot boot process to complete--and presto--nothing.  Complete blackness and unresponsiveness to any button on the controller. 

We pay good money for this service, I expect it to work when I want it to.  Compounding the frustration is the inability to contact anyone in care or service.  There must be lots of us :smileysad:

New Visitor
John_McConnon

I am having the same problem. Rebooted took 40minutes for it to reboot. Call Support (3 calls) on hold for 20 to 30 minutes each time and then a fast busy signal = disconnected. I presently am stuck on an info-mercial and cannot change channels. This happens on all the sets - from time to time. Comcast is of no help; but they gladly take my almost $500.00 a month. Next call is to my congressman.