Recognized Contributor
anita0817

Another South Florida Outage

Last night we got back our channels here in Palm Beach County, but now we cannot get channels 430 - 435, all HD broadcast networks.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

New Visitor

Re: Another South Florida Outage

Same in Port St Lucie

Recognized Contributor
anita0817

I can't through to anyone on the phone, so I just sent a tweet to comcast cares on twitter.

New Visitor
utopianJ

Yes, Comcast is truly screwing up in this new year.  And 45 minutes ago I left a message via their phone number, and they told me I'd be called back in 9-13 minutes.  Add to that - I spent over two and a half hours in their Lake Worth office this morning, trying to replace a box, and I am INFURIATED.  If this is system-wide improvement, please let me go back to the Adelphia days, when I RARELY had issues!

New Visitor
Crankylady

Yep!  Still down in Palm Beach Gardens.  Went to the office to see what the company line on the problem is and the place was mobbed -- service customer F27, my number was G68. 

Recognized Contributor
anita0817

The first time I went to the "my account" page around 5 minutes ago it showed there weren't any problems, but now that page is showing that they do know bout the problem and that they are working on it.

When I had Adelphia I rarely had any issues too, it's only since their migration that I have had multiple problems with their service, multilpe dvr issues, ON Demand issue, eveything..

I'm so sick and tired of their lack of service. They really do stink.

New Visitor
cpop

Out in Wellington, too.

Recognized Contributor
anita0817

Just went to my Account Page and it showed that there are NO problems in the area, but I still cannot get my HD stations, so I called them and there is a 45 -60 minute wait for a CS rep. Obviousy I will not wait to speak to someone, but why would they take off their warning message when there is still a problem?

This is totally insane.

New Visitor
GrillMasterPhil

The problem I have goes beyond loss of programming; my HD DVR evidently sent a signal through the HDMI cable which shut down my auduo/video receiver and has incapacitated it.  Anyone else experience this?  I don't believe it was a coincidence.  I think Comcast should replace my receiver.