Visitor

Cable box problems

A few week ago, I my tv picture keep flashing on and off. So we unplugged the box, plugged it back - nothing. Ok, call comcast, they reset the box - nothing again. So comcast ordered another cable box for me. Ok great! The box came we plugged it to the tv. Called to have it activated. Then I noticed when you change channels the pictures would jump on the same channel then go to the selected channel, OMG! Plus I had no caller ID, that should show up on the tv screen when a call comes in. Ok so I call - they reset the box. I was told to wait 30 mins. Ok it didn't work. So I called again, comcast reset the box again. I was told to wait 24 hours. I called a total of 3 times with comcast resetting my box. The 4th time calling with the same complaint, I was told FINALLY that the Cable box, the new box that they set me, was not compatible with caller ID. OMG!!! I can't believe this. If Comcast own employees do not know what equipment should go with your services, they really should re-train they employees. So I have the incorrect cable box for my services. What a wonderful company.