New Visitor
mshipkiss

Code to disable AUX button - red ok remote

I programed the AUX button to turn on my new Panasonic Bluray Player.  Works great but it automatically jumps to it (and Input 5) whenever we use ALL ON.  Drives my mom crazy.  Is there a code I can enter for the AUX button to turn the darned thing off?  I can live with using 2 remotes!

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Code to disable AUX button - red ok remote

Don't use "All On."

New Visitor
mshipkiss

That would be a choice but I'd like a code that would disable/nullify the code that is in there right now.  I'm sure there must be one.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

[ Edited ]

mshipkiss wrote: That would be a choice but I'd like a code that would disable/nullify the code that is in there right now.  I'm sure there must be one.

I don't think you can truly disable AUX or remove it from the All On function, but you can program it with the code for a device you don't have. The light would still blink when you do All On, but nothing would happen to the AUX device.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

There are a lot of things you can program the remote to do.  You could program the Aux button to act the same as the DVR button.  I'm not sure exactly what you want to do.  Try looking through this link.

New Visitor
mshipkiss

Sounds like a good idea.  I also found a code (994) to try from the previous person's post.  I'll give both ideas a try.