New Visitor
mrsmendoza2006

DVR is scheduled to record but won't record shows. Help

Hello All! We had a DVR and it stopped working. So the tech came out and gave us a new box. Now this won't record as scheduled. I programmed all of the shows just the way they were on my old DVR box but the DVR will not record. There is no sheduled conflicts and there is enough room on the DVR since it won't record anything as scheduled. I know it can record because I have had to sit there and wait till something starts and record it. I just can't get it to record series recordings. Anyone else have this problem and a fix?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: DVR is scheduled to record but won't record shows. Help

so if you schedule a recording it just wont start?  If you press the record button will it record a show?

try unplugging the box to reset it.

New Visitor
mrsmendoza2006

I had The Middle set to record on series recording. The show started and I tried to pause it and noticed that it was not recording even though you could see that it was scheduled to record. I checked all of my settings and everything was fine. I waited and Modern Family was also set to record. Nothing happend. I had to change the channel to the HD Version of ABC and record it from there. It did record so I know the box can do it but I tried setting up a series recording on the HD channel and the same thing happend. I will unplug the box and see what happends. Any other ideas? 

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

so let me ask you this.  if you set a series recording and when the time comes for it to record and you go to YOUR RECORDINGS do you see it in the list?