New Visitor
Accepted Solution

Emerson TV codes for digital device remotes

Just connected my new devices, none of the codes on the Comcast remote provided work on Emerson model #s LC321EM9 e or Emerson LC320EMX the remote codes in the instructions don't make the remote work. Not real happy with the changes or having to install the converters.

New Visitor

Re: Emerson TV codes for digital device remotes

The code I found that works for an Emerson tv on the Comcast remote is 11864

New Visitor

I found that 11864 works with my Emerson set.  The problem is in the small fold out paper they give you with the hardware does not have 11864 listed.  I lucked out and found the code online, Good luck!!!

New Visitor
GermanGuy

11864 works for Emerson LCD TVs and the new Digital Transport Adapter remotes that are now required (as of August 2011). Thanks for the person below for suggesting that code -- I went through the code search and eventually stumbled across a code but could never retrieve it.

New Visitor
Tookforevertofi

After chatting with comcast online for over 30 minutes here is the best answer i found : I work at al call center, and virtually all Funai made tvs, including Emersons, don't work with any but their original remote. The reason for that from what I heard, is that these tvs are geared towards the asian standard, not the american star\ndard, for reception frequency. The remote wont work with the tv if the frequencies don't match. That seems to happen with most of the 2nd and 3rd tier brands as well. U will have to call Funai customer support and get the parts dept. or go to 1-800 remotes. ( this entry is from FixYa.com) I thought it might help those people like me who knew they were programming it correctly. U fortunately have to have original remote .
New Visitor
dee1953

Hi

Thanks you your help as I was frustrated and threw my hands up and said a couple of bad words.  But as soon as I checked things out comcast help you all helped me.

Thank you so much!!!

Dee

New Visitor
edlong42

I just tried 11864 for an emerson slc model and it worked

New Visitor
kelm64

You guys are awesome! 11864 works for my Emerson tv with comcast! Thanks so much!!!  : )