New Visitor

FOX News Channel

Has anyone else noticed that Fox News Channel is constantly going in and out depending on the show ??? During the Republican Debate the channel was completely out, I checked with other friends and they said the same thing. Is this done on purpose???? No doubt since the "Liberal" media groups have taken control of most of the entertainment industry.

I complained and they said they'd send out a technician..............There's nothing wrong wit the cable...........just ONE channel............

I can't wait until the Internet finally finishes getting ALL the channels so we can all get rid of cable and satellite

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: FOX News Channel

No, Comcast isn't censoring any content (they lean right anyhow.) You most likely have a technical problem that is local to you. 

New Visitor

You have to be kidding, "NBC leans right" and disruptions across the Country to Fox News and Fox News only are technical problems "local to you".

Also, I'm just curious, how does one get to be a "Cable Expert"?  

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

BrianandTish wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that Fox News Channel is constantly going in and out depending on the show ??? During the Republican Debate the channel was completely out, I checked with other friends and they said the same thing. Is this done on purpose???? No doubt since the "Liberal" media groups have taken control of most of the entertainment industry.

I complained and they said they'd send out a technician..............There's nothing wrong wit the cable...........just ONE channel............

I can't wait until the Internet finally finishes getting ALL the channels so we can all get rid of cable and satellite

No conspiracy theory here. Signal issues know no politics.

Apologies for this issue.

Pixelation and audio-video dropout issues are almost always related to local or individual signal or connection issues. The issue can occur on a single channel or multiple channels due to the frequency or frequency range that the channel is delivered on. Changes in temperatures can also aggravate the issue.

Check to be sure that all of your cable connections are snug.

Give us a call at 1-800-COMCAST and we can start the troubleshooting process and get this resolved. Insist on a technician visit so that the signal levels can be reviewed and adjusted if necessary.

Thanks for your patience.