Visitor

Guide to show Subscribed Channels Only

Is there a way to program the on-screen listings guide to include only the channels I'm subscribed to?  If there's not, there definitely should be.
Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Guide to show Subscribed Channels Only

No.  The closest thing you can do is set up lists of "favorites".
New Visitor
lightyear66

This is the most annoying lack of setup options.  It is pretty ridiculus to automatically have to scroll through hundreds of channels that I am not subscribed to.  This is an obvious feature that their competitors have had for years. 

Recognized Contributor

To expand on Wareagles reply:  If you set up favorties w/ all the channels you watch or get, you hit guide then fav's till it selects list number at top of screen then browse channels from list you created.

I used my dvr that way all the time, I had a fave watch list and an all my channels list.  Its worked great except that if you choose something to look at you have to repeat guide and favs select before continuing the search as a fav.

New Visitor
Gal79

This is the most rediculous thing. I can't wait to get something better. Setting up the favorites is too time consuming. I have a life.
Official Employee
ComcastTeds

Comcast does not offer this list of subscribed only listing for the following reason!