08-02-2012 09:05 PM
I have an RNG200N and version 2.0 of the guide.
The front display of the RNG200N shows the correct time (for example: 8:56) but the on-screen guide shows the time as 4 hours in the future (for example: 12:56). This occurs in the bottom right-hand corner of the Guide screen, the Info screen, and also on the My Recordings screen (which also does not reflect the actual time that programs were recorded).
I cannot find anything in my settings that allow me to set the time for these areas. It's not a catastrophic issue, but it is quite annoying and can be confusing when I want to see if the DVR really recorded my shows for a particular day at a particular time.
I searched here and looked in some of the FAQs but can't find any info specific to this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
08-03-2012 07:32 AM
This is a frequent problem and not all of tech's know that they need to change the clock when they install the dvr. Here is the solution:
1) Unplug your DVR for 15 seconds
2) Plug your DVR back in and let it reload programming
3) Unplug your DVR for a second time for 15 seconds
4) Plug your DVR back in for a second time and let it reload programming
5) Check your bottom right hand corner clock. It should now be reset to the correct time in all three places.
This should fix the clock on the guide.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map