New Visitor
Accepted Solution

New Customer...Need DVR Instructions

I am a new customer; I have a DVR (DCH3416) which appears to be working fine, however, I did not receive any instructions on how to use the various recording features.  I have figured out how to record a single program by selecting it from the guide, but don't know how to set up recordings for a series, or do anything else with it. 

Is there a tutorial or instruction manual located online or on the TV anywhere?  I searched on Comcast.com, but was unable to locate it.

Thanks!

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: New Customer...Need DVR Instructions

This wikibook is a good source of info and references for the Motorola DVRs and the guide software.
New Visitor

I need Instructions for a PACE TDC577X The Wikibook has NOTHING for That Model
Regular Problem Solver

windos56 wrote:
I need Instructions for a PACE TDC577X The Wikibook has NOTHING for That Model

Found this.

New Visitor

Thanks For That

Now Does Any one Have The Instructions on How to use the Features for the Comcast DVR?

Comcast Sent me a Link from their Website Yesterday It has all the Instructions in PDF Form 

Now I get PAGE NOT FOUND

It seems COMCAST don't Even Know What They Have on Their Site? Cause I went to CHAT & they Sent Everything but That 

Regular Problem Solver

windos56 wrote:

Thanks For That

Now Does Any one Have The Instructions on How to use the Features for the Comcast DVR?

Comcast Sent me a Link from their Website Yesterday It has all the Instructions in PDF Form 

Now I get PAGE NOT FOUND

It seems COMCAST don't Even Know What They Have on Their Site? Cause I went to CHAT & they Sent Everything but That 

Here's a link to the equipment section.

New Visitor

Thanks

But Thats Not What I was looking For 

Comcast has This Link http://www.comcast.com/Localization/Localize.cspx?Referer=/corporate/customers/customer_support/dvr.... 

But after I enter My address & Zip I kept getting PAGE NOT FOUND?

They asked Me to Clear browsing Dat. I did That But Still Could Not Get Thru