New Visitor
Accepted Solution

No sound on channels 4, 5, and 7 (Maybe more)

I am not getting any sound on certain channels. This is only happening on the TV that has a Digital Adapter. Other TV including one with DVR work fine. Any suggestions?
Regular Problem Solver

Re: No sound on channels 4, 5, and 7 (Maybe more)

Try resetting the box.  If that doesn't work call the number on your bill and have them send the box a signal.  If that doesn't work you may need to replace it.

Recognized Contributor
stonecoldbandi

on your DTA remote hit the button that says language.
Visitor

Kudos to: stonecoldbandi !!!  We have been living with this no sound problem for a week and as soon as I read your post and hit the Language botton on the remote,,, Yahooooo Problem solved!

Thank you so much!  Didn`t have to waste my time waiting for help from Comcast!

Anyone with a sound problem,,, Take Notice!

FalconFoot on the West Coast 94043,

New Visitor

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!???  I'm not the most savvy, but I try EVERY button before I start a chat session with anyone.  I'm having the same problem with shows that are DVR'd or live shows from the adapter.  TEchnically there is just digital scrambles happening so I can't hear a whole word or phrase because of the scramble and it's getting ridiculous.

New Visitor

Perfect, while I was on hold waiting for tech support, I walked in and hit the Language button and bingo, problem solved.  Thanks!

New Visitor
coralk

thank you for posting this. i couldn't figure out what was going on! ...Now, after pressing the language button...totally fixed!