Regular Contributor

Re: DVR Repeat Stickie

Hey George, hows it going on this?

Still waiting since last Fall. 

I do see you found the time to lock up my suggestion to call Comcast and ask for (and receive) a credit each and every month the DVR Service doesn't work as promised?

Good to know that Comcast is dedicated to fixing their revenue stream - if not their service. 

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

It isn't locked.  It's just been moved out of the examples thread and into a separate one.
Recognized Contributor

[ Edited ]

ONe of many

Motorola 3416, USA HD. BurnNotice, 1am.......thanks <removed>!!!!  Erased my SuperBowl recording...for this low capicity HDD and no ability to add on....this is BS and poor TV Guide..I am seriously <removed> now...14.95 for a VCR...I'm done...

Yeah go ahead QuweenEvie say that I should of protected it...thanks <removed>....has anyone ever even given you Kudos... <removed> I'm done cancelled right NOW!

DO NOT EVADE THE LANGUAGE FILTERS OR ATTACK OTHERS. To do either is a violation of guidelines and WILL result in a ban.

Message Edited by charvey on 02-08-2009 08:11 PM
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

LinkNuc wrote:

Yeah go ahead QuweenEvie say that I should of protected it...thanks you worthless poster....has anyone ever even given you Kudos...f it I'm done cancelled right NOW!

HUH???!!! What are you ranting about?

You may as well stick a fork in it and call it done.

31 with this user name, and about that same number for my previous user name.

Been a long time since anyone's called me worthless, so thank you. It's nice to know I'm not losing my touch with it. 

Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 02-07-2009 02:20 PM

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.