New Visitor
Vivian108

Ref Code: S0a00

Hi, 

I need some help. I turn my tv and my box on, but in my screen appears : " ONE MOMENT PLEASE, this channel should be available shortly. Ref Code: S0a00. Its been like that for 45min. Does anyone knows how do i fixed? thanks a lot for the help ... cheers!

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Ref Code: S0a00

That indicates a signal issue to your TV outlet.  It might be a neighborhood outage, or local to your home.

If it's a neighborhood outage, hopefully Comcast knows about it, but if it's local to you, please report it to Comcast so they have a record of the outage and they will determine what the issue is and get it fixed.

New Visitor
Vivian108

Thanks for your quick response. Im dyinggggg here without TV, im missing all my shows hahahahahah..... and also i need to calm down my kid... So, do u thinks there is anything that i can do? 

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Check all connections on the coax cable connector ends that they are snug at the TV outlet, the back of the cable box and any accessable splitters.

If you have Comcast high speed internet and that is working, then some homes have a drop amp (booster) that increases the signal to the TV outlets in the home.  The drop amp has a small power adapter that the amp gets it's power from.  Some times these are plugged in in the basement or garage, and at times they are plugged into GFI outlets that will pop if it detects a fault.  If you have a drop amp there would be a green LED on it if it has power, and would be dark if there is a power problem to the amp.  If you  think you have a drop amp, check around if there is a power loss to the little power supply that would have a coax cable connected to it.  It would look like this.

ps.JPG

Visitor

JayinAlg you are outstanding. We had a upstairs water break and it must have shorted the circuit breaker which knocked out our dropamp (no green led) found the plug and followed it back to the drop amp. Reset the circuit breaker and S0a00 code is gone and cable is back. Comcast couldn't come for 4 days but because of you we have service
Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Cool, water and electricity don't mix.,