New Visitor
vmnclark

Remote code for Samsung Smart TV

I have a Samsung UN60F6300 and cannot get the Smart "enter" button to work on the remote.  Can anyone help?

New Visitor
kutre

Re: Remote code for Samsung Smart TV

I cannot find one either.

Also Comcast and Xfinity are the only cable provider not listed for HBO2GO.

http://www.hbogo.com/activate/#affiliate_grid

New Visitor
vhpickle

I just bought a new Samsung TV (series 6300) and I'm having the same issue...

New Visitor
rgrodzic

I have Samsung UN65F7100 and can not get to control Comcast DCT3416 DVR.  Any help would be appreciated...thanks

New Visitor
hanssimon

I'd like to be included on this thread if someone can figure out a way to use the Comcast XR2 remore to access the Samsung "Smart" Button.  I still need to use  both remotes to turn on TV and go to Comcast content.

Bronze Problem Solver
BellevueBob

hanssimon wrote:

I'd like to be included on this thread if someone can figure out a way to use the Comcast XR2 remore to access the Samsung "Smart" Button.  I still need to use  both remotes to turn on TV and go to Comcast content.

In your case, I think you'd be better off teaching your Samsung remote how to control the cable box. Now I don't know how, but I'd focus on doing that.  Also, it's usually best to start a new thread for your particular situation.  To get the best help, please specify the model numbers for both your TV and cable box. 

New Visitor
Dlogan5

Same issue here with the 6300 Samsung. The only thing I need is for a button on the comcast remote to be the samsung smart button, or even just a way to get back there. The Samsung remote is terrible. It seems to require that I place it's included sensor in front of my cable box. That's no good. And there is a resi lupus delay. I also need my Comcast remote to work on my Yamaha HTR5940 receiver. I'm about to purchase a harmony universal, but wanted to check here first. Any tips?
New Visitor
elwoodmr

Samsung Smart TVs do not work with Comcast Xfinity. The two companies havent made a contract yet. So none of your Smart apps will work if you have Comcast.
Regular Problem Solver

I have a Samsung UN55D6000S 55" SmartTV. It is true that HBO2GO does not work with Comcast but most of the things I have tried do. I use the YouTube app all the time.