New Visitor
Rctwyman

Remote control issues

Will Comcast ever address why the remote only works half the time? Tonight, I tried to access my recordings for 15 minutes when I realized that I can use the buttons on the DVR box to find what I was looking for! For 2 years, I fought with this crappy remote and would be so agitated because it only works occasionally.  One of my friends that lives in a different city, has the same issue.  It is beyond annoying.  If I had access to any other cable company, I would no longer be a Comcast customer!!!!

Recognized Contributor
jtmal0723

Re: Remote control issues

Rctwyman wrote:

Will Comcast ever address why the remote only works half the time? Tonight, I tried to access my recordings for 15 minutes when I realized that I can use the buttons on the DVR box to find what I was looking for! For 2 years, I fought with this crappy remote and would be so agitated because it only works occasionally.  One of my friends that lives in a different city, has the same issue.  It is beyond annoying.  If I had access to any other cable company, I would no longer be a Comcast customer!!!!

Have you tried to change the batteries in the remote? If this does not help, you should try to swap out the remote at a Comcast Center.

New Visitor
Rctwyman

Re: Remote control issues

Yep, I have changed the batteries so many times and it never helps at all.  Maybe swapping the remote is the thing to do. Thank you!

:smileylaugh: