Posted by
New Visitor

Set Program Reminder

On my old DVR I could set program reminders. I now have the X1 DVR and can't find an option to set a reminder, only record. Is there a way to set a program reminder on X1 DVR?

Posted by
Visitor

Re: Set Program Reminder

After calling and chatting with more techs than I care to list, I was told there is no "reminder" function - bad decision on Comcast's part.

Posted by
New Visitor

Agree Comcast made a poor decision when they removed the "reminder" function. Saturdays are the worst, trying to keep the college games straight with diff times and channels. If the sports button/NCAA button choice listed all the games on TV, but it doesn't. Finally gave up and set teams, times and channels on my iPad calendar!
Posted by
New Visitor

Being able to set a program reminder was one great feature Comcast had that AT&T did not have with their TV service.  Now I find out that with X1, which I had installed just today, I no longer have the 'reminder' feature.  I keep finding things that make me sorry I switched to Comcast TV 3 weeks ago.  How hard can it be to include a feature that's on the regular Xfinity to their new, supposedly much better, Xfinity 1?  Glad I'm not on a contract with Comcast!

Posted by
New Visitor

I hate "me too" posts, but ME TOO!  I just got this new X1 and if I had known that the features I used the most were NOT available, I would NOT have "upgraded".