New Visitor

Set Program Reminder

On my old DVR I could set program reminders. I now have the X1 DVR and can't find an option to set a reminder, only record. Is there a way to set a program reminder on X1 DVR?

Visitor
pbrugalett

Re: Set Program Reminder

After calling and chatting with more techs than I care to list, I was told there is no "reminder" function - bad decision on Comcast's part.

New Visitor
Clayton1951

Agree Comcast made a poor decision when they removed the "reminder" function. Saturdays are the worst, trying to keep the college games straight with diff times and channels. If the sports button/NCAA button choice listed all the games on TV, but it doesn't. Finally gave up and set teams, times and channels on my iPad calendar!
New Visitor
baffled_MBA

Being able to set a program reminder was one great feature Comcast had that AT&T did not have with their TV service.  Now I find out that with X1, which I had installed just today, I no longer have the 'reminder' feature.  I keep finding things that make me sorry I switched to Comcast TV 3 weeks ago.  How hard can it be to include a feature that's on the regular Xfinity to their new, supposedly much better, Xfinity 1?  Glad I'm not on a contract with Comcast!

New Visitor
BelevueBob

I hate "me too" posts, but ME TOO!  I just got this new X1 and if I had known that the features I used the most were NOT available, I would NOT have "upgraded".