New Visitor
bem522
Accepted Solution

Tv with digital box says Ref Code: S0900

[ Edited ]

Worked with comcast support over an hour ago and TV still shows ref Code: S0900 and the other TVs with the adapters all are blinking green with no picture

Any solutions?

Regular Problem Solver
jjv124

Re: Tv with digital box says Ref Code: S0900

sounds like signal issues.  Check all connectors and make sure that they are finger tight with no wiggle.  Remove any unneccsary splitters from the lines.  To check snr on a dta hold the info button down until you get the diagnostic screen, hit channel down and there is a snr there.  On the moto box power off the box and immediately hit the ok select button.  Should have an oob status and numbers on that as well. 

That code is a one moment please message, it's almost 99% referring to a signal strength issue

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

I'd say call them back.  What did they do for an hour that it's still broken?

Was it working before, or is this a new self install?

New Visitor
bem522

Ok the TVs with adapters are now working. It was a signal strngth issue. My amplifier was unplugged!  DOH

However, the TV with the digital box is still saying S0900 even aftre I unplugged it for a minute

talking with tech support now

New Visitor
bem522

Looks like the digital box may have gone south.  All other TVs are working except the one with the box.So I'll swap it out next week.  Thanks for the help guys

Regular Problem Solver
jjv124

Glad that you got it up and working on the adapters, I am glad they have someone coming out to fix that for you.