New Visitor
casals1951

WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY

I thought it was just me, but I see from reading other posts that this problem with having no picture has been going on for quite a while with comcast. I have had service for about 3 months now, coming from a location with AT&T. and I am very sorry that I signed up with comcast. I should have gone to AT&T. While comcast offers good pricing it is not worth it if I can not view my picture, and have to keep see THIS CHANNEL WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY. Shortly is lasting now for 2 days and can not get a tech to come out until day 3. Yet when it comes time to pay the bill, they are right on top of you. This is bad when all some people hav for entertainment is the TV. It was not a good time for them to ask for me to do a survey about the service  

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY

The signal issue is probably very close to your home, and a tech visit is what is needed to find and fix your issue. 

In the meantime, make sure the connectors on the ends of the coaxial cable are snug on the wall outlet, on the back of the set top box.

Did you call it in to Comcast support when it started to happen?

New Visitor
casals1951

Re: WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY

i have called tech support each time, always get a recording that yes they know about service and tech are working on it, but when i chat on line, they say there is no outage in my area, all cables have been checked and rechecked. Just very frustrating on my 2 days off I have no TV to watch,