Visitor
Accepted Solution

Whole House DVR service

How do I find out if whole house dvr service is available in my area?  It's been almost a year since I enrolle3d for Comcasty triple play service and I was told at the time that the whole house dvr service would be implemented shortly.  Can anyone explain to me how it works?

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Whole House DVR service

It is rolling out by regions, and the initial release was delayed by months last fall.

First, you must have Motorola or Pace equipment in your system, and then when it is available, you will be bombarded with marketing that it is available. 

For an exact answer, please stop by your local office or call the national number.

Scientific Atlanta / Cisco area's are not even close to getting it.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Call 1-800-COMCAST to ask if AnyRoom DVR is available to you.  See this web site for a tutorial and to download a users' guide.

Visitor

Thanks for the info.  I don't like the delay but I guess I might as well get happy about it.  Thanks again.  I appreciate you taking time to reply.

New Visitor
ckking114

why are Scientific Atlanta/Cisco always the last one to get anything new? That is what my market has and they are not going to change to Motorola.