Regular Contributor
joejoejoejoe

how do i get x1 dvr

[ Edited ]

How do I get x1 dvr. I have a residential account that is linked to a bulk account. Comcast keeps telling me that I need to talk to my apartment complex manager. I have and they told me that they don't deal with the equipment that I need to contact Comcast my self to get it. so how do I get x1 dvr?

New Visitor
njboxers

Re: how do i get x1 dvr

I would imagine whoever pays the Comcast bill is the one you need to contact!  If you pay a month bill directly to Comcast, then Comcast is giving you the runaround cause YOU are their customer!

Official Employee

Usually for bulk accounts, the residence covers a base coverage/service anything above and beyond that is in your name. Each market may be different. Your management should have a contact person that takes care of their account and should be able to help you
Visitor

I would like to upgrade my current HD DVR to the X1 but I have internet and cable...not a bundle...if I'm reading the Comcast sight correctly, you can get it but only if you bundle?  I just want to upgarde one DVR.  Is that possible?

Thanks!!

Regular Contributor
joejoejoejoe

[ Edited ]

they told me they dont deal with equipment and such other than 1 dta which is payed for by the appartment complex so how do i get intouch with somebody to help me. it would be good if i could get intouch with somebody who deals with bulk accounts and not just a residential account person thanks